my first story...
ASSALAMMUALAIKUM~~~
so tired make this blog !!! maw pingsan aq d btnya !!! na lg b'kumin2 ma c dianor !! n haz.. muahaha... lawak gila bha dia nie kan.. ish33.... hmm.. arie nie aq rsa arie yg memenatkan... smpi aq rsa maw jtuh nie... kabur2 uda panlihatan ku !!! hohho... bha.. smpi cnie la dlu.. aq maw urus luu nie blogger ngeks2 nie !! ahaha... salam !!! :P
|
my first story...
ASSALAMMUALAIKUM~~~
so tired make this blog !!! maw pingsan aq d btnya !!! na lg b'kumin2 ma c dianor !! n haz.. muahaha... lawak gila bha dia nie kan.. ish33.... hmm.. arie nie aq rsa arie yg memenatkan... smpi aq rsa maw jtuh nie... kabur2 uda panlihatan ku !!! hohho... bha.. smpi cnie la dlu.. aq maw urus luu nie blogger ngeks2 nie !! ahaha... salam !!! :P
|
The girl
Namely, Ain Sofia. I am just an ordinary girl. I am not that pretty nor ugly. Down to earth kinda person. 16 years old princess. Currently, studying in Girls' High School.
Since i am the youngest amongst my siblings, so, I am kinda high-fed person. I'll be nice if you treat me nicely.
Hmm. What else do your guys want to know about me? Anyways, you'll know me more if you read my blog here. So, please do read and follow.
Thank you :D
For more info, add me on facebook Eun Sofia
|
|
CREDITS
This blog is designed by Mary.
Colors taken from Colourlovers.
Materials taken from Duckyfeet and Fine.
http://www.facebook.com/eun.sofia
http://aifosnia.blogspot.com/
Tell me nicely if I forgotten credit you. Do not spam my tagboard and no rude words available here!
Thanks for visiting. Please do come back :)
|
|